- Find our *dream* home (something with good bones that needs to be brought into this century would be ideal)
- Post 5 times a week to this baby!
- Learn to refinish furniture...
- And then actually refinish our lovely mid-century modern furniture
- Purge (and then donate or sell) things that we don't use or need
- Re-learn how to sew
More personal resolutions are to find the ever-elusive work/life balance, buy produce and meats from our local farmer's market more regularly, make exercise a priority during the work week (notice that I am too wimpy to declare that I will exercise at 5 am before work, which would ensure this actually happening), and train for the 10.6 mile run that I signed up for in the late spring.
I think the above should keep me busy this year! How about you? What do you hope to accomplish in 2011?