Friday, January 21, 2011

Fashion Friday: Emerson Made

I am having a *moment* with Emerson Made. I want to snatch up everything they make! I could really wax poetic about them... 

Since I can't do their crisp and chic clothes and accessories justice in one post - they just released their spring line! - today I thought I would focus on what first caught my eye: their striped shirt, trouser jeans, and fun flowers. 



The combination feels absolutely fresh and perfectly spring-y!

When stripes hit the stores I know spring is just around the corner. I guess it's like my version of Groundhog Day. And stripes are everywhere this year in different colors and silhouettes!



(First and third image from J. Crew, Saint James naval II tee and Sailor Sweater respectively, and second image, Every Saturday Tee, from Anthropologie.)

So are trouser jeans. The wide, bell leg is so flattering and comfortable, and unlike my favorite skinny jeans that I have been running around in of late, the high waist means you don't have to worry about unwittingly flashing a little crack. 



I am loving the flare on those Emerson Made Blue Bells. Just wish I could afford them! J Brand's Seline Trousers (the second pic, available at Anthropologie) offer a similar look for significantly less. But, oh! The sheen on that Emerson Made denim! I think I might just have to get a piggy bank...

What are you saving up for fashion-wise these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment