Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Botany Charts

You all know about my obsession with vintage school maps in living areas. I love this look so much I even snagged a 1960's map of Europe for a song on eBay. But a trend I am seeing everywhere and really warming up to is botany (and zoology) charts. I guess it's no surprise, since schoolhouse maps are like the first cousin of botany charts.

Here's the image that sparked my enchantment.


(I can't remember where it's from. One of the online shelter mags I love, most likely. If you know, please drop me a line so I can credit the source properly.)

Of course, the beautiful birds-eye maple dresser and grasscloth rug below the chart don't hurt either. And I am surprisingly smitten by that almost black wall.

Here's some more for you to enjoy.

Dean Learner via Pinterest

Marie K via Pinterest via papernstitchblog.com

Lizette Pitout via Pinterest

If you are into this growing (pun intended) trend too, check out The Foundary. They are having an "Animal Traits" sale today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment