Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Eye Candy: Pattern at Play

The newest issues of Lonny is out!


And of course I have fallen head over heels in love with a room, this time by Lisa Sherry Interieurs.


I would love to magically transport the entire room to my house. It is playful, colorful, and yet sophisticated at the same time. And seriously, how much do you love that rug and wallpaper? I would have never thought to put something like that together, but it totally works.


The little details get me too. I have a thing for tripod lamps, so you know this oversized guy has me all worked up. As does that playful green patterned fabric on the bean bag chair that is hiding on the left side of the photo. So.much.fun!


Her style is really speaking to me these days. It turns out this pic that I posted last week is her masterful work too.


(I am on the hunt for a map of my own. I have my eye on some ebay lovelies.)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment