Pinterest via Nico Lvy via Etsy TPartyDes
Happy Thanksgiving all!
If you're traveling, safe travels. And if you're staying the day at home, may you be surrounded by loved ones and lots of great food.
In the spirit of the holiday, here's what I am thankful for this year (in no particular order):
- Getting to meet our new (and first) nephew today!
- Spending the holiday with family we don't see enough of (due to the pesky states between California and Colorado).
- My family that I won't be spending Thanksgiving with. But that's what Christmas is for!
- Getting to *finally* eat some turkey! Oh, how I've missed you, turkey sandwiches.
- The two twins in my belly. Enough said.
- Ryan, who will be such a great dad and who has been super patient with me these past four months.
- Amazing friends. I wish we lived closer.
- The pooches. I might never get exercise or stop to appreciate the little things if it were not for them.
- My job, which keeps me on my toes in all senses of the world, and finances...
- Our home. We have arrived.